Foodies Festival, the UK’s biggest food festival, returns to Edinburgh’s Inverleith Park to 3, 4, 5 August.
Foodies Festival, the UK’s biggest food festival, returns to Edinburgh Inverleith Park over the weekend of 3rd, 4th & 5th August with a mouth-watering summer festival and the launch of a brand new Musicians Against Homelessness music stage and extended opening times. Watch MasterChef Winner 2018 Kenny Tutt cooking live in The Chefs Theatre!
See the Bands
Book now to see Headliners THE OASIS EXPERIENCE perform live on Friday 4th August THE HOOSIERS playing live on Saturday 4th August and TOPLOADER performing on Sunday 5th August at Edinburgh Foodies Festival and have a great day out with friends!
Watch acts from The Edinburgh Fringe Festival including TRIBUTE ACTS George Michael Songbook, Dirty Harry & Guests, Elvis Presley, The Blues Brothers, Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons & Abba A Rival as well as other Edinburgh Festival favourite’s such as Out of The Blue, The Flyboys, The Absolute Jam & The Fringe Ska Band.
The Oasis Experience Friday 3rd August
The Hoosiers Saturday 4th August
Toploader Sunday 5th August
Meet the Chefs
- Watch MasterChef Winner Kenny Tutt 2018 cooking live
- See Six by Nico‘s Chef Patron Nico Simeone cooking up a storm in The Chefs Theatre
- Meet MasterChef: The Professionals Finalist Scott Davies at The Three Chimneys
- See Great British Menu’s Ally McGrath at Osso and Mark Greenaway giving hints and tip
Have Fun at the Festival
- Feast at over 30 delicious street food stalls in the Street Food Avenue
- Enjoy Prosecco and Parmesan masterclasses in the Drinks Theatre
- Join Chocolate making, cake decorating and Kombucha workshops
- Sample and Buy from artisan producers in the market area
- Refreshing cocktails from the Tequila Shack, Tikki Rum Bar, Gin Station
- Cream pie throwing, cheese stretching and chilli eating competitions
Great Fun for Kids
- Children learn to cook in the Kids Cookery Theatre run by SuperChefs
- Kidzone with craft area, bouncy castles and face painting
- Free entry for kids in Earlybird tickets (until 4pm)
Inverleith Park, Arboretum Road, Edinburgh, EH3 5NZ
Friday 3rd August
11am - 9pm
Saturday 4th August
10am - 9pm
Sunday 5th August
10am - 7pm
Good to know:
Dogs welcome on short leash